Why burn fossil fuel when there are clean alternatives ?
Cruise Electric - clean, quiet boating at the click of a switch.
The Electric Boat Association is an international, not-for-profit membership organisation of individuals and businesses that promote the development of emission free, quiet boating.
We manage two lively Facebook pages, one, Electric Boats and Electric Ships, which is open to all, has 3,200 subscribers (at Sept 2018), and another, Electric Boat Association, which is restricted to paid up Members only. You can also find us on Twitter and Linked In.
Download our Members FAQ's here
Join the EBA today and become part of our efforts to encourage environmentally friendly boating
For more details and advice on buying, converting and enjoying electric boating contact us:
Featured supplier for October 2018: Caroute Outdoor
NAIADS Series- Brushless electric trolling motor, Hand Control
The NAIADS electric motor adopts a unique brushless technology, which distinguishes NAIADS from the competition.
- Efficiency values are significantly higher to 50%
- Much higher torque values at lower battery currents
- 5 times longer service lives and no maintenance requirement
- Quieter power, cooler operation and less battery consumption
- Significantly higher efficiency values: 30%-60% more range or power from limited battery capacity than conventional electric motors
- 5 times longer service lives than convenitonal electric motors and no maintenance requirement.
- Infinite variable speed and linear speedup to 5 miles-8 miles per hour
- Features stainless steel shaft, fasteners and aluminum mount for ultimate durability and performance